Frontier participants Frontier participants

Bali Teaching & Beaches

Living with a group of nice girls all OK

Living with a group of nice girls all OK. I was prepared for the heat and food. The memorable things in this trop were; Teaching and Traveling around Bali, on the weekends. Made loads of friends. Travel to different locations each weekend.

I enjoyed teaching the children and learning the culture.

When I arrived at the project it was very well organised they gave us time to adjust to the new environment before no time we were out at the yoga market and off to the water temple. I really enjoyed the water temple, we met lots of people. I enjoyed teaching the children and learning the culture. I recommend the future volunteers do the project but stay longer at the end of the project to explore around the country.

Really enjoyed teaching the kids

My first few days on the project were Good. I really enjoyed Teaching the kids. Volunteers, Make the most of the experience and explore in your free time.

Good new experience

Really good experience, but was too hot when we first arrived was hot in the room took a few days to settle and get used to the heat. Good new experience. I received lovely notes from the children when I left, Make the most of the weekend and explore.

The whole experience was enjoyable

Tiring time, long flight, different weather, was overwhelming. The whole experience was enjoyable. Enjoyed meeting new people, experiencing a different culture. Would recommend the project. Research Bali before you go and plan what you can do in your free time as you finish at 3pm and have weekends free. Make the most of your evenings and weekends.