9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
All year round
* Volunteers must be atleast 18 years old
* Volunteers must commit for a min of 2 weeks and a max of 12 weeks
* There is no alcohol or drug use permitted on the property
* When inside wolf enclosures you will not be able to wear shorts, earrings or other body piercings, or other jewelry that cannot be tucked in or covered
* Strong work ethics are required: reliable, responsible, honest, good sense of humour, dependable, physically and mentally fit
* No animal allergies
* Must have tetanus vaccination and health insurance
* Dedication to the work, purpose, mission, and philosophy of the organization
Cost in US$:
6 weeks for 995 USD
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Emergency evacuation services
- Travel while in host country
Program Fees Include:
* Wolf Care USA
* We will be waiting for you at the airport and transfer you to your at the volunteer project.
* Back to basic Shared Cabins with no electricity. Houses are primitive, but many volunteers have learned to call their RV or Hogan home.
* Groceries are provided but you will have to do the cooking with the other volunteers
* If there are any problems with your volunteer project we are always there to help you and mediate between yourself and the organization.
* Through Fronteering you have the possibility to book tours in the USA after you have finished your volunteer project.
24/7 Emergency Contact
* If there are any problems during you stay in Vancouver you can reach us 24/7 to assist you.
- Animal Welfare
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian and Kiwi Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2 - 4
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is