2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
* 18 years of age or older.
* Volunteers must commit for 2 week or more
* NO SMOKING is allowed on the property
* Strong work ethics are required: reliable, responsible, honest, good sense of humour, dependable
* No animal allergies
Cost in US$:
2 week 1495 USD
- Registration fees
- In-country staff support
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
- In-country orientation/Training
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Emergency evacuation services
- Travel while in host country
Program Fees Include:
* Wild Horse Mustang Rescue
* We will be waiting for you at the airport and transfer you to your at the volunteer project.
* Shared accommodation in trailers on the project site.
* Three meals a day included during your entire stay.
* Many possibilities to go for trail rides through forests and wetlands in amazing Florida.
* If there are any problems with your volunteer project we are always there to help you and mediate between yourself and the organization.
* Through FRONTEERING you have the possibility to book tours in the USA after you have finished your volunteer project.
24/7 Emergency Contact
* If there are any problems during you stay in Vancouver you can reach us 24/7 to assist you.
- Animal Welfare
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi and Asian Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 5
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is