1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
All year round
* No Smoking is allowed, Bush and Forest Fires are an enormous concern!!
* Strong work ethics are required: reliable, responsible, honest, good sense of humor and dependable.
* You must be physically and mentally fit.
* Age: 18-35
* Must love outdoors/island living
* Make sure to contact your local health organization to inquire about the needed/recommended vaccinations and medicine.
Cost in US$:
1 Week: 995 USD (Includes return flight and boat transfers). 02 weeks: USD 1,495 03 weeks: USD 1,995 04 weeks: USD 2,195
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Language instruction
- Registration fees
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
- Travel while in host country
- Animal Welfare
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- English Teaching
- Human Rights
- Street Children
- Water Projects
Adventurer's individuals who have an interest in the outdoors and who do not mind to get wet and dirty while working for a good cause. This is a great place for those who love surfing and other water sport activities! Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus but not a must.
18 - 35
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Kiwi Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 2 - 10
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network