Grab the opportunity of a lifetime to rehabilitate and rescue many different species of wildlife, from the smallest squirrels to the largest wildlife bears located near the wildernesses of the Canadian and U.S.A border.
Wake up early in the morning to the sound of the many different wild guests that you will have to rehabilitate and hopefully release all while living on site of the project! This great volunteer project is located less than 2 hours from Vancouver, world's best livable city. The work with the wildlife on the centre is physically demanding and it is by no means an 'easy holiday option'! The minimum duration of stay is 8 weeks with a maximum duration of 12 weeks. This gives the animals a chance to get to know and trust you, and it requires a little time to learn their routine. They are exclusively a North American Native Mammal Rehab Center and focus on mainly on smaller mammals like raccoons, skunks, otters and other animals like coyotes and black bears.
- Help, rescue and rehabilitate Native North American wildlife
- A unique opportunity to work closely with wildlife and participate in offering them a chance of survival
- Expand knowledge and skills in animal care
- Increase knowledge of local wildlife species, ecology, and urban wildlife management.
- Located less than 2 hours from Vancouver, the number one voted city in the world!
- Several Ski areas located in the area!
- Enjoy the surrounding nature and country side