Grab the opportunity of a lifetime to rehabilitate and rescue many different species of wildlife, from the smallest squirrels to the largest bears. Projects are located througout the United states including Washington, New York, New Mexico, Texas, Hawaii and Florida.
Wake up early in the morning to the sound of the many different wild guests that you will have to rehabilitate and hopefully release these magnificent animals while living on site of the project! The minimum duration of stay is 8 weeks with a maximum duration of 12 weeks. This gives the animals a chance to get to know and trust you, and it requires a little time to learn their routine. They are exclusively a North American Native Mammal, birds and reptile Rehab & Rescue Centers.
This is an excellent experience to not only help with a great cause while gaining valuable widllife experience but it is also a great way to improve your English!
* Feed and care for different kind of animals including birds, reptiles and Mammals
* Build and maintain animal enclosures
* Assist with capture and release
* Educate the public
* Help, rescue and rehabilitate birds of prey, mammals and reptiles from Hawaii to Florida!
* Live in some of the greatest places in the USA either with a homestay or with other volunteers on site of the proejct!
* Experience the best of nature, culture and wildife!
* Learn about the care and habits of many different and in some cases endangered animals.