Canada: Banff, Canmore, Kamloops and 4 other cities
2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week
All year round
* Required to commit to a minimum of 4 weeks
* No Smoking is allowed on the property.
* Strong work ethics are required: reliable, responsible, honest, good sense of humour, dependable, physically and mentally fit.
* Age: 19-30
* No animal allergies
* Extreme Weather (heat & cold), dirt and living in a remote area must be something you can handle.
* A love for animals and some general experience of caring for an animal is a must!
* Must read and agree to abide by guidelines and ethics
* Good communication skills and the ability to work alone
* Fluent knowledge of the English
* A valid driver's license would be an asset, but is not required
Cost in US$:
- In-country staff support
- Registration fees
- Travel while in host country
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* Visa Assistance
* Free Dog Sleddin in winter
* Snow scooter driving
* Airport Pick up
* Transfer in-country
* Hostel Package
* Ongoing Service
* 24/7 Emergency Contact
- Animal Welfare
- Building/construction Projects
- Tree Planting
- Wildlife Surveying
Love of the outdoors and a passion for wildlife is a priority. You should not be fussy, picky or hypersensitive about cleaning as this is one of the main chores. We will not tolerate smoking, alcohol or the use of drugs. Please remember that you are a guest, therefore, respecting the rules is essential.
18 - 35
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Kiwi Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2 - 5
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network