Belize: Rural Areas
Ever Imagined being the victim of a shipwreck and have to survive on an island Robinson Crusoe style? Or did you ever brag you would be able to do a better job surviving on a Deserted Island? This is the opportunity to prove yourself!
This is your chance to experience how to survive on deserted island in the middle of the ocean with nothing but a bit of wreckage, some palms and your own willto survive on Can you do it? This exciting Fronteering adventure travel trip takes you to some of most beautiful islands of this world located near the coast of the sparsely populated country of Belize which also happens to be one of the best coral reef diving/snorkeling hot spots in the world!
* Join ex UK Special Forces survival specialists and learn how to survive on a deserted island!
* Spend 10 days in the stunning cayes and coral reefs of the second largest coral reef system in the world!
* Clear blue water, white sandy beaches, coconut and palm trees
* Sleep in hammocks on the beach!
January to April of each year
- Deep-Sea Fishing
- Eco Tours
- Flying / Aviation
- Kayaking (Sea)
- Nature Tours
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
* 10 Awesome survival trip on deserted Island in Belize
* Helicopter drop off
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 10
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is