Travel to Brazil one of the world's largest countries in to the heart of the worlds largest jungle. Learn Portuguese, Teach the staff English, educate the public about the importance to sustain the Amazon Jungle and assist as a guide in exiting overnight survival trips!
The Amazon jungle, one the last great wildernesses left in this world is getting cut down day by day at an alarming rate! By giving the jungle a value through sustainable eco-tourism and education more land can be protected to preserve this beautiful and amazing place! How can you help? By joining this project and educating tourist and locals about the importance of the Amazon Jungle! How will you do this? Through volunteering at an eco-tourism organization who educates through overnight survival trips in the Amazing Amazon Jungle! Are you up to the adventure then sign up now for this amazing volunteer abroad project!
* Educate tourist and locals about the importance to sustain the Amazon Jungle!
* Teach English to the guides.
* Learn Portuguese and learn how to survive in the Amazon Jungle.
* Assist as a guide on jungle survival trips.
* Sleep overnight in hammocks in the Jungle under the light of a thousand stars!
* Wake up to the sounds of hundreds of birds and other animals!
* Play with monkeys at a rescue & rehabilitation center!