Everest Base Camp Trekking
Nepal: Khumbu, Lukla
- Heritage Tourism
- Nature Tours
- Student Tours
- Vacation Packages
Cost in US$:
USD 1350.00 Per Person
Program Fees Include:
1. Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast.
2. Full board meals while Everest base camp trek.
3. Accommodation at clean and comfortable tea house or lodge while on Everest Base camp trek.
4. Ample welcome dinner with cultural program fot the Everest trek.
5. guided city tour(Half Day) with world heritage entrance permit.
6. All Domestic flights and airport tax.
7. Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the Everest trek as applicable.
8. Professional & highly expertise local Everest trekking group leader.
9. Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag along with the First Aid Kit.
10. Assistant trekking guides and other support staff for Everest trek.
11. Everest Base Camp Trek Route Map.
12. Porters to carry all personal gear and group gears while on Base Camp Trekking to Everest.
13. Insurance of all staff including porters for Everest Trek.
14. Warm clothing and other required Everest trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
15. TIMS Everest trek permit, Everest National Park entry fees for Everest base camp trekking.
This Program is open to
Australian, Canadian, European, American, Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically The Application Process Time is