Fountain of Life Women's Center  Header Image Fountain of Life Women's Center  Header Image

Teach English to Victims of Sex Trafficking. No TEFL needed!

Amazing experience!

I stayed for only 2 months on the fountain of life center but It was the best experience of my life. Before I never teach English but everybody on the center is very helpful for the first step and the women are so nice.
During the class you have many exchange with the women, they want to share her life with you and you are feeling so happy to be there for them.
This experience allows me to know more about myself and I will never forget it.
I hope more volunteers could come to teach and discover the amazing country, culture, tradition of Thailand and the Thai people.

Best experience of my life!

What a great experience at the Fountain of Life Women Center! Even if I stayed only two months, I can guarantee you, I went back to France different: with a different vision of me, of the world, and of life. It was so rewarding to teach, talk and share with them. Those women are so nice, they deserve the best. That's why I hope many volunteers will come in this center to work with them. I really enjoyed my first volunteering mission and for sure I will never forget it. Thank you for everything.

• Fountain of Life Women's Center responded to this review August 19, 2016 at 10:37 PM

Thank You Mangkut!
    Your help was appreciated. The women, staff and other volunteers will never forget you. Wish you the best in your future endeavors!

Always learning!

Volunteering at the Fountain of Life Center taught me so much about the Thai culture and about myself. I enjoyed meeting the women and they are so thankful to the volunteers and really appreciate us helping them learn english. The women open up and it makes me feel good knowing that I can at least help one woman know that she is beautiful and does not deserve to work in the sex industry. The experience has opened my eyes to sex trafficking and I hope to make a different later on after my volunteering experience. Thank you!

• Fountain of Life Women's Center responded to this review August 04, 2016 at 3:53 AM

Thank you Kulaap!
    Your work was appreciated!