First EDT Learning Center Header Image First EDT Learning Center Header Image

Learn English in Subic - Not Just a School but a Home

EDT family!

I'm very glad to choose EDT to learn English, because I not only learned what I want but I also have felt many love from teachers and classmates who from different places. I really love you guys.
One day I am going to visit you all again!!

Best part in my life

Time flies,it's my turn to leave ,the studying trip was very pleasant at EDT school, I'm lucky and glad to meet everyone,it's the best part in my life, thanks for everyone to take care of me and hope the day of the future to see you again.

• The Campus

Best place to study English and to enjoy other cluture

EDT located in Subic. Subic is the most safe place in Philippines. EDT teachers and neighbors are very kind. You can experience two culture - Philippines and America. When you go out, you can see many foreigners. It means here is very convenience to stay even though you are a foreigner.

• The Campus

The atmosphere in EDT is like home

I felt when I studied here, we are all members of one family.
so I’m very happy to have chosen EDT as my study school.
The instructors are extremely passionate and dedicated to their students’ personal improvement.
I believe I have improved by studying, making good relationship with students and teachers, and creating good memories in the Philippines. So I'm sure It is guarantee that with the hands of good teachers and people around, their English skills will developed in no time.
Now I still keep in touch with teachers, students as we study together, enjoy our time together, have new experiences about life together, and learn new things together. I hope, I want to see them and study, enjoy time together again.

It was a pleasure :)

Hello, My name is Jenny.
My experience here was really good. I had wonderful teachers. Everyone was very kind and friendly including the staff. I think it is very safe because I can just walk when I go to the restaurants and shops near. When I have a chance, I will go back there.

Praise worthy :)

True to what it claims, this place is a home!
Despite the differences among individuals, we all came for the same purpose; to improve our communication skill using English language. It is great how we all establish a charming atmosphere. The teachers and the students are both cordial and respectful towards one another. Staying here is like hitting 2 birds in 1 stone: you learn the language and you build a strong bond with teachers and classmates. No wonder, students keep coming back. When you come, you will see what I mean.:)

Nice experience

It was fantastic to stay in the Philippines with good people.

The weather is perfect and people are kind.

Beaches, bars, pubs, supermarkets, convenience stores and markets are near and 24 hours open. So convenient.

• The Campus

A place that we will never forget

Foods are really good for everyone!!! Sometimes it's a little strange, but in the end you will find it VERY DELICIOUS!!!
They are highly inclusive, having complete regard for the progress and personal development of their students.
It feels fresh to walk around the school because of plants, garden, and all.
Very satisfied .
They develop individual students through promoting rich opportunities for learning both within and out of the classroom.
A place that we will never forget.. :) :*

• The Campus

Clean and safe, passionate teachers

The campus is small but accommodating.

Teachers are excellent and very passionate.

Many nice places near the school.

School food is just ok, not excellent.

Rooms are clean and very safe to hang out.

Lots of resorts, hotels, beaches and attractions in 10 minutes distance.