Fashion Week Internships Header Image Fashion Week Internships Header Image

Fashion Week Internships - Milan

A truly fruitful experience

I had a truly fruitful experience, working with the online product descriptions, analysing new stock and creating product codes for these. My workplace was fast paced flowing, nurturing and fascinating, to envisage the first hands on approach of navigating all of the useful, key steps, within the global fashion empire.
Making life long colleague friends within the workplace: whom I shall be sad to depart from, which in hindsight I have equally enjoyed the challenge of learning a poetic language, immersing myself in history, as well as being surrounding by authentic passion for fashion, coupled with the backbone of gaining firm skills and qualities, both professional and personal, has allowed to develop, flourish and blossom, in aiding my current MA research in creative practice, within the textiles based field. I have much to be appreciative for and I take this most humble opportunity to do so and thank from the bottom of my heart, the program leaders for this wonderful opportunity.

Ciao Milano

Overall the internship went really well. It has some ups and downs during the first week while I got used to the pace, but as I gained confidence I absolutely loved it. By the end I became more knowledgeable about the collections, and I felt comfortable talking to buyers, press and other people about the brand. I'm glad I stayed the extra weeks to learn about Italy which is so beautiful and so different to home.