Experience America Header Image Experience America Header Image

Project Fashion at FiDM

James Pace

Living in Los Angeles for two weeks while participating in Experience America was one of the most amazing things I've experienced all summer. I was able to learn new things about the fashion industry while exploring California and making new friends along the way. I totally recommend the program for anyone who is interested in the fashion industry and wants to learn more about it and possibly pursue a career in the industry!

Best summer EXPERIENCE ever

I was planning on going to FIDM for college but was not sure what I wanted to major in. This program shows you different parts of ever major offered at FIDM and even sets you up with a counselor at the school. The academics were great and the staff at Experience America and FIDM really made all of us feel like family and that's what made this program so memorable and special to all of us. I would highly recommend and program done at FIDM or Experience America.

West coast exploration

I had been considering coming to California for college, but I was never really sure about it because of my New York tastes and habits. This program really showed me the unique aspects of being on the West Coast and I really enjoyed it! I'm definitely keeping California in my top places to study in.