Expanish Header Image Expanish Header Image

Intensive Spanish 20 Course

• The Campus

A thousand thanks!

Expanish has helped me improve my spanish, there is no questioning that. But not only they have managed this prowess (in 3 weeks here I´ve learned more than in 5 years at school), they have also managed to make me fall in love with Argentina (its people´s, its culture, its way of life...) I can't wait to come back!

Expanish <3

This is my second time visiting Expanish (which in itself says a lot seeing as I live in England and could just go to Spain), and I would happily make it a third! Such a nice environment to work is, as the building is modern and tastefully decorated whilst the staff are professional but relaxed and warm. My classes have been engaging and varied, and I feel like I've learnt a great deal already! Definitely worth a visit, no matter where you're from or how old you are.

• The Campus

Very worthwhile experience!

I studied Spanish at Expanish for three weeks having no previous knowledge, and I feel like i learned so much in only three weeks! The teachers were wonderful, the staff was very helpful, and the environment was very welcoming. The school offered many activities that made it easy to meet people. I would definitely go back and I would definitely recommend this school to anyone!