Expanish Volunteer Underprivileged Youth
3-6 Month, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 2-4 Week
- Age: 18, some specific placement available for minors.
- Experience: None
- Spanish: Options for absolute beginners through advanced speakers. Spanish classes are highly suggested for beginners and can be provided through Expanish!
- Insurance: International health insurance is a requirement.
Cost in US$:
Please see website for prices.
Program Fees Include:
- Volunteer placement (2-24 weeks placements)
- Donation to host organization
- Welcome Pack
- Weekly cultural and social activities
- 24/7 Emergency support
- Optional weekend excursions
- Optional student support services, such as travel & health insurance, etc.
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Street Children
- Youth Development
- Assist in daily tasks. - Help children with regular school work. - Give English/ Spanish classes. - Spend quality time with children. - Study sessions. - Conversation time. - Playing / sports. - Educational workshops.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is