EUROPASS centro studi europeo Header Image EUROPASS centro studi europeo Header Image

Standard Italian Language Course

Bravissimo

EuroPass is a great school to study Italian!
I was individually assessed and put in class with 4-6 students: perfect to speak and ask a lot.
My teacher Maurizio is competent, funny and veeeeery patient. He is at EuroPass for more than 10 years, so he has a lot of teaching experiences. In addition, he is an expert on the history of arts, and the EuroPass team makes good use of his skills. At least twice a week he offers tours through Firenze in intelligent, comprehensive and, luckily, slooooow Italian.
The teaching material is very authentic and nearly flawless (on page 75 of the A1 book the sentence should say: Sono nato il primo di Febbraio). Mostly, we work in groups, so we have to talk in Italian. The exercises are funny and cover all types of tasks (easy - challenging; creative; short - long; etc.).
The flat that EuroPass organized for me is very nice. When there is a problem they are glad to help.
All in all, EuroPass is not a business that wants to get your money for teaching as cheap as possible. Europass, so far as I can tell from Maurizio, wants you to learn Italian and experience la bella vita e cultura Italiana (resp. Fiorentina).

A great experience

I've booked the Standard Course for three weeks and I would definitely do it again! The atmosphere at the school is great, the teachers are amazing and there are students from all over the world. The lessons were fun and very efficient at the same time, I learned a lot in a short time. The school offers a wide range of activities in the afternoon and at the weekends. Especially the city tours where so much fun and interesting. All held in italian language, of course, you could especially prove your listening comprehension. So I absolutely recommend this school and the amazing city of Florence for learning the italian language.

My italian dream

I had such a good time at Europass. The teachers were amazing and after the courses they offer a lot of activites to explore the city. I love Florence and the italian people here!After a few weeks i improved my italian language skills a lot!I would love to return!