Eurocentres offers Spanish language courses at its school in Marbella, Spain. The school is located in the heart of cosmopolitan Marbella, just five minutes from the beaches and the beautiful old town. With a bright and airy ambiance, the school, with eight classrooms, provide the perfect environment for learning the Spanish language. The school also features a huge sun terrace, where students can relax and chat in the sunshine. Courses are classified into a General Language Course and Long-Term Courses. While in Marbella, language learners can visit its various sights, including the Bonsai Museum, Old Town and Orange Square, Puerto Banus, and seafront promenade and beaches.
1. Enroll in a variety of Spanish courses at a language school in Spain.
2. Enjoy studying the Spanish language in a school with a bright and airy ambiance.
3. Relax and chat in the sunshine at the school's huge sun terrace.
4. Make use of other amenities at the school, including a student lounge and vending machines.
5. Go on a tour of the sights in Marbella, such as the Bonsai Museum and Puerto Banus.
Throughout the year
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Typical Living Arrangements
Spain: Seville Spain: Seville Show less
Eurocentres offers cultural activity programs and Spanish language study in Seville, Spain. The school is situated in the old centre in the Macarena neighbourhood, next to...
Spain: Madrid Spain: Madrid Show less
The language school Madrid is situated in the "Barrio de las Letras", which translates to The Writers' Neighbourhood, so-called because of the famous writers who lived in...
Spain: Barcelona Spain: Barcelona Show less
Eurocentres offers the opportunity to learn Spanish in Barcelona, Spain, at BCN Language School. The school is in the immediate vicinity of the Ramblas, one of the most famous...