United States: San Diego
The Eurocentres school in San Diego is conveniently located in the city's vibrant Gaslamp Quarter District. Within a few minutes' walk are dozens of restaurants serving a variety of international cuisine, a large downtown shopping mall, nightclubs, San Diego's modern major league baseball stadium, and the beautiful waterfront. The school provides a learning center with a computer lab and tutoring center, free wifi and a student lounge with snack area. At the school students can attend general language, business English, examination preparation, and IELTS courses. While in San Diego, students will live in homestay with a local family and enjoy a wide range of innumerable sights, events, and activities.
1. Learn English in the place dubbed as America's finest city.
2. Choose from a range of courses which include General and Business English.
3. Enjoy studying in a language school with learning center with computer lab, wifi, and student lounge.
4. Stay at one of a variety of homestays, from families with children to retired couples.
5. Live and study for a few months in San Diego, California.
Throughout the year
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
United States: East Lansing United States: East Lansing Show less
Eurocentres offers general English courses at the English Language Centre of Michigan State University. The university, located about 90 miles from Detroit, is regarded as...
United States: New York United States: New York Show less
Study English in the Big Apple with Eurocentres. The program, hosted by Rennert, is located in Midtown Manhattan, near Grand Central Station, on the fashionable East Side....
United States: Miami United States: Miami Show less
Eurocentres offers a range of English courses at Rennert in Miami Beach, Florida. The school is located two blocks from the ocean and the fashionable pedestrian mall on Lincoln...