Euroace Header Image Euroace Header Image

Spanish Language Courses in Valencia with Euroace

Working abroad

I chose this Spanish school as it offered students Spanish classes, a good social programme, cultural events and a weekly language exchange, which is a great way to make new friends when you're abroad. I made a lot of friends through this school, both Spanish and from other parts of the world. This school had a massive impact in transforming what could have been a potentially negative experience to an extremely positive and memorable one. There is a strong community spirit in the school and I would definitely recommend it to anyone moving to Valencia.

My internship abroad

I did in summer holidays an internsiph abroad in Valencia. The organization Euroace is verry good. They help you when you have a problem. Also you can do there a lot of new experience. After this you will know perosons from the whole world. So it is very interesting. Also the practice of spanish is very good. Because native Speaker are teaching you and that makes everything more easy for learning. I enjoyed Valencia so much and I will go back there. The city is amazing.

Valencia 2012

I had a terrific time studying in Valencia. So much so that I returned a couple of years later to visit. With Euroace, we (my class) were forced to immerse ourselves in the Spanish culture and enjoyed every bit of it. Isa and Jose set up weekday trips around the city to see important cultural sites, such as the Fallas museum. We also had fun weekend activities like trips to Madrid, Toledo, and Barcelona as well as sailing and kayaking. They offered pointers on what to see and when to see it, but also let us explore the city on our own. The daily courses were fun and in-depth, but not in a way that was difficult. The teachers were able to integrate our daily experiences and weekly excursions with grammar lessons which made learning, and more importantly understanding, much easier.

• The Campus

They know how to make learning fun

Everything about this experience was memorable, but if I had to choose a front-runner, it would have to be the time that Euroace took the students to the Júcar River, located in one of the suburbs of Valencia, to do Kayaking. The beautiful landscapes, peaceful surroundings, and the wonderful company made this outing truly worthwhile!

I chose the Euroace program because, not only was I looking to improve my Spanish, I was also very keen to experience full cultural immersion during my year abroad, understanding how Spaniards go about their daily lives, as well as realizing the importance of the country's various festivities. Euroace provided me with exactly the level of immersion I had envisaged. Having completed my Erasmus, I returned to the UK feeling feeling quite nostalgic for the wonderful few months I had spent in Valencia.

Sharing accommodation whilst you're in a foreign country is the perfect way to make new friends from all walks of life, from other Europeans to international students.

All residencies are located in the centre of the city, within close proximity of shops, popular tourist sights, and of course, the beach!

Incredibly beneficial

Memorable experience? Hmmm difficult to say I suppose what I really enjoyed most were the classes themselves- the really helped with my fluency, I met students from everywhere (from Korea, China and all across Europe and North America) and I could ask whatever questions about 'El español de la calle'.

I chose the program essentially cause I was working there I needed a flexible and economic course. This was both the cheapest in town (with small classes) and there were plenty of classes to chose from.

• The Campus

Very much enjoyed the experience

Memorable experience was the trip to Raquena. I chose the program to get working experience and get to know another culture. I had clean and cosy accommodations.

Sensational

Settling into a new life abroad can be an overwhelming experience for many; the combination of being away from home, facing a rapid culture change and having to adjust to speaking a foreign language on a daily basis no doubt sets its own challenges. Nonetheless, an experience with Euroace bypassed all of the above. With their utmost generosity, welcoming nature and first-rate academic teaching, (whereby classes are tailored to meet each individual requirement) my level of Spanish had improved immensely during my Erasmus year, in a stimulating yet relaxing environment. Euroace know how to make learning fun, and thanks to their meticulous teaching methods, I was then able to score high marks in my final year at University. Thank you for everything!!

• The Campus

Really excellent course suitable for students and people working in Spain too

I studied with Euroace for about 4 hours a week over my 7 months in Spain and I found the classes incredibly beneficial (especially when I first arrived), fun and also a good opportunity to meet people (of all nationalities). The teachers (including directora, Isabel) were very experienced, approachable and fun (especially the irrepressible Claudia). There are a range of activities (typical Spanish as the locals say for example flamenco and excursions in Valencia and around) and a language exchange each week.

Best year of my life

After living in Valencia for a year, I can honestly say it was the best year of my life! Euroace made it very easy for me to learn and practice Spanish, as well as helping me to meet new people at their language exchange on thursdays. Outwith the classes I attended many excursions, festivals and events with Euroace. They were very well organised, very fun and reasonably priced! All the staff and employees from Euroace and the hostal where euroace are based were so friendly and helpful! Thanks Euroace! I will definitely be back to visit! Miss you all already!

• The Campus

Friendly atmosphere! Professional Spanish teacher!

I've very much enjoyed the Spanish course! Eurorace also organize many activities and trips so it's easy to get to know other people and practise your Spanish!

Valencia 2012

Euroace made sure that all of us students had the opportunity to completely submerge ourselves in the Valencian culture not only on a professional level, but also on a personal level. There were organized outings for our group, but we also had the chance to interact Isa and Jose on personal levels when we were not in class. They provided us with the means to experience Valencia and the rest of Spain on our own time as we saw fit. The classroom learning was excellent and our teacher found ways to integrate grammar and vocab into both our daily lives and into the organized outings.

Valencia

I absolutely loved my experience in Valencia with Euroace. Everyone was very friendly and very helpful. Aside from the classes, they set up fun excursions to different places, but they will also invite you do more personal things if you are interested. My living situation was perfect. I was close to bus stops as well as the subway, so traveling was made easy. Plus, Nothing was too far you couldn't walk. On top of that, there was little fear of me being robbed or anything while there - that doesn't mean you shouldn't take the necessary precautions.
Lastly, I did have some trouble there with my eyes, so I went to the doctor and was able to get medicine and everything easily.
Overall it was a wonderful experience that I wouldn't change for the world.

Internship and perfect Spanish lessons

My time in Valencia was so great! I did an internship in the morning and I did a Spanish Language Course in the evening. I got private lessons at the weekend. So it was perfectly based for my spanish-level. Because every time when I had a question I could ask anybody from the organization or my Spanish teacher. I'm so grateful for this 4 great weeks in Valencia. I met a lot of new people and I improved my Spanish. Thank you!

• The Campus

Valencia -The experience of a lifetime.

Words cannot describe the incredible, unforgettable and life-changing experience I encountered in Valencia through Euroace during my Erasmus year abroad. From the people I have met, friends I have made, to the lessons I have learnt and the cultural immersion I have faced, every single moment and every single memory has been a special one which, without a doubt, will remain with me for a lifetime. I highly recommend this exchange opportunity to anyone who wishes to improve their linguistic proficiency in a relaxed yet stimulating environment, whilst simultaneously cementing friendships that will forever be close to one's heart. Thank you Euroace for everything!

Super friendly staff

Flamenco night was a great experience. I chose this program because of its friendly prices.

• The Campus

Helped me to learn Spanish quickly and efficiently

Classes and Excursions - a great mix of fun and learning. All well-priced and great fun!

I needed to learn Spanish quickly, and wanted to meet new people. Euroace offered the number of hours per week for classes that I was looking for at a reasonable price. They were flexible with times for classes too. Very helpful!

Great Spanish experience

All Euroace staff is super friendly and does their best to look after their students. Cultural evenings and days out are well organised and are designed to get to know the Spanish culture and explore the local area. Euroace is a great place to get to know people. Thanks for the support. I enjoyed my 8 months in Valencia.

Best Year Of My Life!

Spanish classes with Euroace helped me to learn Spanish quickly and efficiently. Not only the language - but they also organized many excursions and events! Food festivals, wine festivals, tapas, Flamenco, Paddle surf - all their trips were reasonably priced, extremely fun and well organized. I also had a great chance to meet lots of new people and practice my Spanish at their weekly Language Exchange on Thursdays. All in all, a great experience. Euroace really helped to make my year abroad special and great fun!

Classes were in small groups, very helpful and provided great opportunities to practice grammar and conversation. The teachers were very friendly, helpful and professional.

Euroace organized many excursions to nearby towns, festivals and shows - these trips were well organised, and very reasonably priced. They were always very fun, great value for money, and very interesting.

Everyone working for Euroace and the Hostal where Euroace's office and classes are based were very friendly and helpful, and made me feel very welcome.

My Time in Spain

The host moms are amazing here but the academic placement was not ideal as well as the organization of the program.