Euroace Header Image Euroace Header Image

Internship and Academic Programs with Euroace

Academic Program/Study Abroad

I had the time of my life in Valencia. I spent four weeks there with Euroace, and I feel so much more confident with my Spanish. The experience really got me excited about my Spanish education and I can't wait to learn more and hopefully return to Spain to continue the amazing cultural experience that I had! I highly recommend this opportunity to anyone and everyone.

INTERNSHIP IN SPAIN

As every internhsip mine started with the organisation. I was surprised how fast Experiment e.V. (my organisation in Germany) and Euroace worked together. Within 2 weeks I knew the location of my apartment and the hotel for my internship. That was the fastest organisation I have ever seen.
I stayed in Valencia for 8 months and worked in the 4 - Star- Hotel Neptuno.
When I came to Valencia I was really nervous and felt kind of lost but Jose from Euroace picked me up and showed me the first 2 days around. During this time I learned the basic things about Valencia and my work as well.
After these 2 days I started my internship in Hotel Neptuno and it couldn't have been better. My spanish wasn't good at the beginning, but my workers were patient and helped me a lot. After 2 months I spoke spanish well and had a lot of contact with my colleagues, guests and spanish friends. My boss also gave me a lot of oportunities to get the different departments in the hotel to know. Mostly I worked at the reception, but I worked also 9 days with the cleaning ladies, 2 weeks in the restaurant and a few days in the kitchen. So the whole hotel staff was like a second family for me. The atmosphere was great, we laughed together and I learned a lot. After the internship in the Hotel I was sure, that I want to study International Hotelmanagement.
My home was really good located. I lived directly in the centre of Valencia and everything was really close. The apartment was 7 minutes away from the supermarket, 2 minutes from the bus station and 6 minutes from the Metro station. For going to the beach I needed approximately 25 minutes with the bus and 15 with the Metro and tram. So it was no problem to go somewhere in Valencia. My room was big and I was able to decorate it how I wanted to. I lived together with people from different countries and liked it a lot. As a result I learned spanish and spoke english as well.
Valencia is a busy city so I never felt alone and there are a lot of of things to do: a long and big park called "Rio", which is really pretty, a lot of Shopping - Areas, the beach and a lot of night clubs and bars at night time. I liked, that Valencia is safe at nighttime. I never felt uncomfortable when I went home with a friend from a bar or club.
I would recommend Valencia as an internship city because the people are really friendly, the weather is always good and it is easy to travel to other cities. I travelled to Alicante, Madrid, Barcelona and Granada.
Last but not least Euroace. The people who are working there are really nice and help a lot. They gave me a heater for the winter and a fan for the summer for free. They actually safed my life. I also did a spanish course for the last 2 months. They helped me directly with my problems I told them and we always had fun in the lessons. Euroace also arranges trips. I went with them to Requena and a Tapa-Flamenco-Show. It was really nice and not expensive.
After these 8 months I achieved a lot of goals. I have a C1 Level in spanish now, got lovely spanish and english friends to know, learned to live on my own (cooking, money Management...), got a nice tan and I learned a lot from my internship. I feel prepared for the university now. :)
So don't be shy and make your own experience! :)

I will be back

I honestly had the best experience in Spain with the Euroace team! They all are so understanding and willing to help you no matter what! I can 100% recommend this program because the teachers were amazing, the family I lived with was awesome and the lifestyle was awesome. At one point I was going through some stuff and was having trouble adjusting and it was so easy to talk with the Euroace team and get help with what I was going through

Trip of a lifetime!

Studying abroad with Euroace provided me with one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Thanks to them, I was able to visit various cities throughout Spain during my stay, gain a better grasp of Spanish culture and language through fun, hands-on classroom activities, and experience total cultural immersion via my stay with a welcoming host-family. I especially enjoyed our bi-weekly intercambio language exchange sessions at local pubs in Valencia, as well as our scenic kayaking adventure. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to study abroad in Spain!

Incredible!

I thouroughly enjoyed my visit to Spain with the help from Euroace. They helped provide me with all of the opportunities I ever could have imagined doing. From class to field trips, weekends excursions to intercambio language exchanges. The home I was provided was lovely and I still stay in touch with my madre española. I would recommend this to anyone who wants an amazing experience in Spain!

The class time was used very wisely

It was hard sometimes but it was good to be learning rather than reviewing.

We learned a lot, in a short time.

I have seen my own improvement a lot in daily conversations.

We needed homework and reaction papers every week.

The class time was used very wisely .

I learned a lot in every category.

I think this course was a great experience.

I wouldn't change anything. I learned a lot, and worked hard while having fun.

I loved my host mom and would recommend her again. I loved being with a host family.

Oceanogràfic is the best. Flamenco the least.

I really enjoyed all field trips.

Great stay in Valencia and I'd love to return.

I love the relationships I've built with my host mom and she definitely improved my stay.

Seriously, this was a great experience. I wouldn't change what we learned and discovered.

Me encanta mushisimo!

Loved Isa and the program. I hope to keep connections! <3

Great materials.

Isa is a great teacher, mentor, and friend.

Equally worked on comprehension, vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.

But have people loosen up, the kids can go out with certain nights.

Mucha love to Sefa. Greatest house mother of the program.

No fui Piragüismo. I liked Madrid most, least Albufera/Reina Sofia

Make other museums in Madrid Mandatory.

Love the EuroAce team. Isa and José were VERY supportive.

Prada museum and Gaudi House

I Would Do It Again In A Heartbeat

Sometimes I felt the course parts were very easy. For the most part, there were some things I already knew about. It was a good review though.

I loved my family, the classes! Everything was great!! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

The materials used in class were very thorough. Though, sometimes I wish we would have worked on a little harder subjects and talked more in class. However, towards the last few weeks it got better.

I really liked my mom. She was very nice and cooked great food!

I enjoyed Barcelona the most! I loved everything about this city! The museums, people too! I also loved VELA. It was so interesting to learn how to do it. Enjoyed least - the ceramics museum - just wasn't my thing.

I think EuroAce was very accommodating. They helped you out with anything and everything could've needed.

Great Class! Interesting Discussions!

The class I was placed in was adequate. I learned a lot though, and the class was great. I feel that I learned something new every day, and the topics discussed were interesting.

Everything was lovely. our host mom was amazing and every day we were more than accommodating.

The activity I enjoyed the most was Intercambio because we were given the opportunity to practice our Spanish while helpin others with English. I also met a lot of new people. All activities were great, equally.

Isabel and Jose were great. They treated us very well, and I felt very welcomed. I feel that they supported us and definitely made our stay easier.

Great Leadership!

This has been an amazing experience thanks to all professors involved. Great leadership!

I enjoyed Barcelona the most and the Museo Fallero the least. (It wasn't big enough! :))

EuroAce has been very accommodating and hospitable.

My Program

It was really good!

My host mother was AMAZING! Everything was great!

I enjoyed Intercambio the most!

It was a close relationship. They have supported me and helped me in making my life easier during my stay.

Learned Something New

I learned something new everyday.

Isabel was AWESOME! There had been enough materials used in class.

I liked El Bioparc but I do not believe it was related culturally to our visit here. The intercambio was the BEST. I felt I learned the most culturally and in speaking.

They were all AWESOME and made me feel comfortable enough to ask any question (even the stupid ones).

Learned Something New

I learned something new everyday.

Isabel was AWESOME! There had been enough materials used in class.

New Learnings

Every day contained new words and phrases.

It was a nice divide between grammar and culture. Pronunciation is where I need a lot of work.

Teachers were always willing to help with questions.

I liked Barcelona the most because of the artists and I liked Manises the least, but it was still good. It was all good!

I was able to completely trust EuroAce with any help they gave me.

I liked how we were able to have help when we needed, yet had enough freedom to discover Spain on our own.

Learned Something New Everyday

The course level was adequate for me having learned something new everyday.

I think the materials were good.

I enjoyed most Madrid/Toledo. The least would be Manises.

It was a close relationship and I felt they really wanted to help me learn.

There is always something new to learn.

Ya si Sabia alguna cosas, siempre algo a aprender.

There is always something new to learn.

Do I think that the materials used in class have been enough or very limited? Yes and No. Nowadays, people are pushing a lot of technology, but my philosophy is that sometimes simpler is better for learning.

We both, Kala and I, marked non-smoking on our sheets and we told our host mom twice (once hinting and once more direct) that we don't like smoking, but her son still smoked when he stayed with us. We loved Pilar, but it should be stress about not-smoking.

Pilar is an amazing cook and a wonderful host mother.

I would have liked more time in Madrid/Toledo and the activities I liked most was Piraguismo/Vel/Barcelona. I can't choose!

But the activity I least liked was the flamenco but I think it's just because I was tired.

Learned New Things Everyday

At the beginning it was difficult for me, but it helped me to progress faster than I would have in the other class. I definitely learned new things everyday. It helped me to stay focused.

This trip was really worth it. I am so happy I had the opportunity to come and see what Spain is all about. If I got the opportunity again, I'd definitely come back.

We received plenty of material that I will continue to use once I return home.

I really enjoyed this. Living with a family really helped me to understand the Spanish culture.

Barcelona was my favorite. I also really enjoyed Oceanografic and Bioparc. There was nothing I didn't enjoy!

EuroAce helped with everything. I never had a question left unanswered.

Had a wonderful time!

I would have liked more practice worksheets

I would have liked more practice worksheets, and I think that some of the time could have been spent more on the difficult parts and less on present tense.

The materials used in class was not quite enough, I would have liked more practice worksheets. And the teacher could have spent more time on the difficult parts and less on present tense.

I enjoyed Piragüismo the most, and Vela the least.

It was a close relationship.

I was happy to have gone over the topics we did

I needed the review of basic topics, and I was happy to have gone over the topics we did. I especially enjoyed the new vocabulary we learned local to Spain. I improved very much from the amount of speaking both inside and outside of class, as well as the work on sentence structure, my speaking ability has improved immensely.

I enjoyed Flamenco the most. Albufera was my least favorite. I would suggest leaving earlier in the day for trips, right after school instead of waiting until later in the day.

Ester was a wonderful profé and Isa and José did extremely well with the choice of activities, quality of accommodations, etc.

My Spanish has improved very much

The amount of vocabulary was crazy and interesting. I feel that my Spanish has improved very very much!

A lot of worksheet but its the best/easy way for review.

Youth hostels or room with more roommates would have been fun. Host Mom was the best possible.

Barcelona is the most enjoyable, Flamenco the least. It would have been nice to learn the dance.

EuroAce was amazing and wonderful. Although spending/getting more free time on trips would have been fun.

Revisar los y mejorar

Pues, ya sabia mas o menos todos los temas. Pero siempre hay que revisar los y mejorar. La jerga y frases son buenos.

It's hard to gauge the level right now. I feel way more fluent, but I also feel like I might loose it when I go back. Also, I wonder if there are levels at which one improves more or less.

I would like to say how much I have appreciated all the hospitality from Isa and José. José went out of his way to help us play basketball in the city and helped me when I got hurt. Isa is simply amazing and a GREAT teacher. The fact that they accompanied us on excursions and were a constant presence helped us so much. THANK YOU!!

Creo que tenemos bastantes papeles. posiblemente demasiados. Mas que todas mis clases a sosu.

Isa es una profesor muy muy buena

Maybe an interaction between the different classes. Maybe.

I say very good because although my first house wasn't 100% satisfactory, we changed, and it was much better! EuroAce was very supportive of it all, which is the most important!

I enjoyed Piragüismo most because I really enjoy physical activity. I enjoyed Bioparc & Oceanografic the least, I can see a zoo anywhere. I enjoyed the more cultural activities like Albufera and Flamenco and Museo more. I think special things like zoos should be optional. I don't even like animals.

EuroAce, Isa and Jose have gone so far out of their way to make us feel at home and make the most of our trip. I couldn't be more grateful! I would have liked more opportunities to meet with native Spanish speakers. Maybe another optional conversation night?

Everything about this program was amazing. Anyone who doesn't take advantage of EuroAce's opportunities is missing out!

Revisar los y mejorar

Isa es una profesor muy muy buena

Maybe an interaction between the different classes. Maybe.

Learning Something New

I did learn something new everyday, and there was also much repetition. However, it is good to review subjects that I know because I need to practice them more often.

We learned much about the vocabulary and conjugations, but we didn't as much about the grammar and/or pronunciation. I would have liked to have the class involve more discussion.

My host family was very nice and helped me with my Spanish.

I enjoyed Peñiscola the most because I liked how at the beginning we went to relax and play volleyball. It helped to get to know everyone better. But I didn't enjoy Manises much since it was slightly boring.

I felt that if I needed help. EuroAce would be willing to help me.

I would suggest to wait before doing the tour of Valencia. I felt that we were all tired from the flight and overwhelmed at the moment. It was difficult to remember everything. Otherwise, everything was perfect.

My internship was very beneficial

My internship was very beneficial and now I understand the importance of a researching a country's culture when doing business with them.

My host company had lots of paperwork and I learned a lot of legal procedures.

I've had specific tasks at times. But at other times there were tasks I had to wait on someone else to finish.

My host company (Ana specially) made sure that I knew what I was working on and why. I worked in the accounting and data protection department.

I have made great friends in the company.

EuroAce was very friendly, helpful and supportive. One thing missing in the program that could be made better is not to arrive on a Sunday where everything was closed. I would have liked a day to walk around to find EuroAce.

I have learned many new things

I have learned many new things that will benefit me. I was able to gain experience in the field that I am going into and learn new things.

I thought I learned a lot and I feel that the experience I got was very practical.

At the beginning, it was really vague but as my internship developed so did my responsibilities and assignments. The host company was awesome to work with.

I taught and worked at the reception desk performing social work.

They are great to work with and I have made great friends in the company.

They were great to work with.