Euro Atlantic Diplomacy Society Header Image Euro Atlantic Diplomacy Society Header Image

International School of Public and Cultural Diplomacy

Fantastic introduction to public and cultural diplomacy

The ISP-CD in Bucharest was a fantastic experience, mixing hours of interesting discussions and visits to embassies, with a convivial atmosphere. The organisers were very competent and did a great job at keeping tabs with me, one of only two to not be native Romanians. I heartily recommend the experience.

An enriching week

The International School of Public and Cultural Diplomacy offered me the opportunity to satisfy my soul through learning. The interactive discussions with the ambassadors were probably the peak of my experience, as they provided me with useful and interesting information regarding not only the diplomatic policies, but also the daily life of a diplomat. These all were nothing but of great interest to me. The team was diversified, fact which gave us the chance to share our different experiences and tie new friendships. The coordination was good. Therefore, this event enriched me with lots of unforgettable memories and also helped me clear my vision of my professional future. Looking forward to reliving such experience. Great work!