Ethnic Lanna Internship
Throughout the year
- Recently graduated or are currently studying design, media arts, prJcommunications or a related field
- To be eager to research, create content orIand design
- To speak basic communicational English and be willing to improve
- To have a grade average of or above B.
- To be detail oriented; To be able to multi-task
- To be reliable and punctual
- To be able to work autonomously & demonstrate initiative
- Be self-motivated, passionate & committed
- Be living locally near our office inside Chiang Mai Old City for the duration of the internship at your own cost.
- Art & Fine Arts
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Internships are unpaid.
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application