Throughout the year
throughout the year
* Must be a citizen of USA, Canada, EU, Australia, or New Zealand
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be fluent in English
*Must have completed 1 year of university
* Must have a demonstrated interest and background in field
* Must be a self-starter, well-organized, strong communicator, and able to work with a wide-range of people
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Cost in US$:
Varies. Please contact us for details.
Program Fees Include:
* PreDeparture Materials
* Airport Pickup
* Internship Placement
* Optional Housing with a local host family or at a student residence
* Homestay Option provides 2 meals a day
* Social Gatherings
* Local Coordinator & 24/7Emergency Assistance
* US-Based Support
Participants may choose to stay with a local host family, student residence (only available certain months), or participants may arrange their own housing.
* Host Families provide participants with their own room, two meals a day, and laundry.
* Participants in the Student Residence will live with up to three other international interns or students, dorm style. Participants have a single room, shared bath, kitchen, and living room. The residences include cable, internet access, and furnished kitchens. Please note, no food is included.
Start Dates: We ask that participants always arrive on a Sunday and there are set arrival dates during the summer.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Kiwi Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Written Application
- Phone/Video Interview