Av. de Mayo 1370 3rd Floor Office 10 Buenos Aires, C1085ABQ Argentina
Argentina: Buenos Aires, Mendoza and 2 other cities; Uruguay: Colonia del Sacramento
Visit some wonderful Latin American sites including...
* Iguazu Falls
* Glaciar Perito Moreno
* Mendoza Highlands and adventure
* Puerto Madryn Marine nature
* Salta in the clouds
And while checking out the sights, learn the language and culture...
At Elebaires we offer Intensive Spanish immersion programs of varying lengths including both private and group lessons year-round. We also offer excursions, support services, social and cultural activities, skill workshops such as tango and photography, local homestays with Argentine students or families as well as internship and volunteer placements to complement courses and provide additional opportunities for linguistic and cultural immersion.
By emphasizing the importance of actually living in Argentina like a true Porteño, and experiencing and participating in Argentine culture rather than just observing it, Elebaires really sets itself apart from other Spanish organizations abroad.
All of our professors are university-educated, native speakers that have specialized Spanish instruction degrees. They highly enjoy teaching, and make a special effort to not only teach Elebaires students Spanish, but also to get to know them on a personal and social level.
The integrated nature of Elebaires classes, homestays, workshops, excursions, and activities allows students to truly live like Porteños and take a hands-on approach to learning; students who choose Elebaires programs experience Buenos Aires on the most profound level possible.
Program Overview and Services:
* Intensive Spanish classes for all levels
* Volunteer placements
* Local homestays
* Weekend excursions
* Fun skill workshops (tango, wine tasting, cooking, polo etc.)
* Weekly social and cultural activities
* Language Partner (intercambio)
* Cell Phone Rental
* 24 hour emergency contact
* Health Insurance
* Health and Safety Committee
* Spanish Programs
* Intensive Course: 20 hours group lessons (4 hours a day, starts every Monday)
* Individual Course :10 hours private lessons per week (2 hours per day)
* Super Intensive: 30 hours per week (20 hours group classes, 10 hours private lessons)
* Customized Courses (medical, legal, tourism Spanish, etc)
* Business Spanish: Spanish for executives and professionals
* Private lessons at your home
* Spanish and Tango
* DELE Certification
You can also try smaller weekend and day trips and workshops!
Something to do everyday...
ELEBAIRES offers social and cultural activities and workshops every day to live and experience Buenos Aires in a unique way.
Our Special Activities are optional complimentary activities that each student can participate in to enjoy, practice and learn more while studying Spanish.
After school activities: Each week you will receive a guide with all the activities that ELEBAIRES organized for you. Some of them include: walking tours in Buenos Aires' most traditional neighborhoods, bike tours, tango shows, visits to the city´s most wonderful museums, soccer tickets to the most exciting matches, afternoon conversation classes in our Conversation Club, a school dinner to go out with friends, meet new people and taste Argentine food, free club entrances, and much much more!
Note: These activities are organized monthly and you can book them at the school every Monday. The cost of these activities is not included in the course. They are all optional and have reasonable prices according to our student´s budget.
Special Skill Workshops to practice Spanish!
These are special workshops which will alow you to learn a great deal about Argentine Culture and daily life. They are also organized weekly. Our workshops are:
* Tango Lessons (1 private + 2 group lessons per week)
* Salsa Lessons (1 private + 2 group lessons per week)
* Wine Tasting (Once a week)
* Photography (Once a week)
* Cooking Lessons (Once a week)
* Argentine Culture (20 lessons)
* Theater and Improvisation (Once a week)
* Guitar and singing (Once a week)
* Drumbling (Once a week)
* Fileteado Porteño (Once a week) (Typical Argentine Painting Style)
* Circus (Twice a week)
* Scuba: 5 lessons.
* Polo: practice and training at an estancia. (Once a week)
* Climbing (Once a week)
Please check with us
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups of 6 maximum
Elebaires is located in the heart of Buenos Aires, the lively capital of Argentina. We provide many opportunities for you to discover our country, along with its beautiful destinations, unique traditions, and amazing people. ELEBAIRES is made up of a team of university-educated academics that have oriented their careers towards teaching the Spanish language. We believe that it is necessary to offer a unique space for foreign students, tourists, professionals or entrepreneurs that want to acquire and familiarize themselves with Latin American language and culture.
We thoroughly enjoyed our two week course at Elebaries and wouldnt think twice about recommending it. We were in Buenos Aires for 3 weeks at the beginning of a 5 month trip so were after a course ...More
Did you participate on a program with ELEBAIRES?
Share your thoughts!