El Nomad Study Abroad Programs in Ecuador  Header Image El Nomad Study Abroad Programs in Ecuador  Header Image

Spanish Language and Culture Program in Ecuador

• The Campus

This was the most amazing, life changing, experience I have ever experienced and we were able to do and see so much in just one month.

This is absolutely the program to choose. The staff were all very kind, accommodating, helpful, and exciting. I will not say that the trip was easy, (there were challenges in many areas of the trip) but every challenge faced was well worth the effort and only helped to better me as a person and a traveler. I wish everyday that i could go back to the amazing country of Ecuador and to the people that made my time there so memorable.

• The Campus

Unforgettable experience in the heart of the Ecuadorian Andes. Thank you, El Nomad, for the experience of a lifetime!

When first arriving to Cuenca, Ecuador I knew nobody nor any of the local places or cultural sites. Thanks to the help and friendships of the remarkable staff at El Nomad, I was able to fully experience the city and surrounding historical and art sites. We did city tours, weekend hiking and Incan ruine trips, group scavenger hunts, and had weekly professional 'Charlas' where we were able to discuss our internships and enjoy home-cooked local cuisines. The people I have met through El Nomad and the places I went will always be remembered and have precious places in my heart. I would have not been able to experience Ecuador the same way without them. From learning to speak Spanish, grabbing coffee at local cafeterias to hiking in Cajas National Park and visiting local festivals, El Nomad offers it all and provides a welcoming homely atmosphere to all international students and/or groups wanting to fully experience Ecuador.

• The Campus

A great program run by great people

El Nomad gave us a wonderful welcome on our very first night to Cuenca! They took us out for local cuisine at a fantastic restaurant. When we needed help planning a trip to the coast, we told them what we wanted, and they used their contacts to create an amazing experience at a great price. They are willing to tailor their programs to your needs and have many contacts to ensure that the experience you receive is of the highest quality.