EF English First Header Image EF English First Header Image

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

English Teacher, English First China

I find nothing more amazing than the team that is put together by this company. I've met people who have spent their whole lives travelling the world, others who haven't been outside of their home state or country until one day packed up and moved to China. I've met people who, like me, have studied earth sciences throughout university, people who have studied politics, dance, international relations, and of course those who have devoted themselves to education. The result of all this, is this crazy, beautiful, mix of people that all want a little more out of life, and most importantly, is a group that can be put in any sticky situation possible, and solve it in no time laughing the entire way.

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

Senior Teacher, English First China

At EF, we tend to share the same sense of adventure and community. We talk about new places to visit and things to do. Being a teacher is not a desk job. It’s hectic and can be hard work, but also fun. There's something that surprises me every day working in China that I know I wouldn't find anywhere else.