EESA - Eastern European Study Abroadhttp://www.eesabroad.org
PO Box 204 Edwards, CO 81632 United States
-Multi-Country Locations; Austria: Vienna; Czech Republic: Prague; Hungary: Budapest; Poland: Krakow; Russia: Moscow (Moskva), St. Petersburg; Ukraine: Kharkov, Kiev (Kyiv), Lviv
Fall, Spring, Academic Year
Fall semester:Early September to mid-December and Spring semester: Late January to late May
9 cities, 6 countries in one semester with the most affordable program!!! EESA-Eastern European Study Abroad offers a one a kind program in Ukraine where students take classes in English, learn or improve the Russian or Ukrainian language, and attend one of the most prominent universities in Eastern Europe.
No language prerequisite! Study abroad in Kharkiv, Ukraine and spend three weeks of the semester on academic field trips to nine (9) cities in six (6) different countries: Czech Republic (Prague), Austria (Vienna), Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg), Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kyiv, Pirogovo and Lviv), Poland (Krakow and Auschwitz) and Hungary (Budapest).
Courses are taught in English in a variety of subjects including Economics, Business, Political Science, Cultural Studies, International Relations, Sociology and History. Participants learn or improve the Russian or Ukrainian language. Intensive language program is also offered: students can take language-only courses or directly enroll in university courses with local students.
Having a unique study abroad experience in this region will be a valuable addition to your resume and will open up various career opportunities in the future. Studying abroad in a non-traditional destination is valued the most because it shows your independence, maturity, willingness to learn, and ability to succeed in any environment. A variety of academic field trips in addition to extensive student support network from the EESA staff provide for an unforgettable, rewarding and unique study abroad experience.
The Most Affordable Program in Europe!
Host City: Kharkiv, Ukraine
* Academic Field Trips to 9 cities in 6 different countries:
- Russia: Moscow & St. Petersburg
- Czech Republic: Prague
- Poland: Krakow & Auschwitz
- Ukraine: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Pirogovo & Lviv
- Hungary: Budapest
- Austria: Vienna
* 24/7 on-site support from the EESA Center in Kharkiv, Ukraine
* Take classes in English in your field of study: economics, political science, business, international relations, history, cultural studies
* Improve or learn the Russian or Ukrainian language. Enroll in the intensive language program!
* Attend one of the oldest and most prominent universities in Eastern Europe
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
10,985 (includes field trips to 9 cities!). Scholarships and Discounts Available!!! Email us to find out how to receive a full grant!
* Academic field trips to 9 cities in 6 different countries
* Meet and greet at the Kharkiv International Airport
* Official transcripts
* Registration with local authorities
* Medical insurance
* Cultural immersion events, including tickets to theaters, museums, circus or concerts
* Tours within the Kharkiv region
* Access to the University library and other facilities
* Full support by the EESA Center in Kharkiv
What's not included:
Airfare, meals, cell phone usage fees, personal expenses.
Independently or in Groups
EESA merit and need-based scholarships of up to USD7,000 are available. Additional discounts and grants may be available for qualified applicants. Please contact us directly for more information. EESA-Ukraine qualifies both for Gilman and Boren scholarships, which could cover 100% of all program fees and personal expenses.
Our mission is to develop inter-cultural understanding and prepare students for leadership and success in our increasingly interconnected world.
Choosing a study abroad program is not an easy decision. I myself had a very difficult time deciding with which program to study, but I can honestly say that studying abroad with EESA was a fantast...More
Did you participate on a program with EESA - Eastern European Study Abroad?
Share your thoughts!