Czech Republic: Prague
Russia: Moscow (Moskva), St. Petersburg
Ukraine: Kharkov, Kiev (Kyiv), Lviv
9 cities, 6 countries in one semester with the most affordable program!!! EESA-Eastern European Study Abroad offers a one a kind program in Ukraine where students take classes in English, learn or improve the Russian or Ukrainian language, and attend one of the most prominent universities in Eastern Europe.
No language prerequisite! Study abroad in Kharkiv, Ukraine and spend three weeks of the semester on academic field trips to nine (9) cities in six (6) different countries: Czech Republic (Prague), Austria (Vienna), Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg), Ukraine (Kharkiv, Kyiv, Pirogovo and Lviv), Poland (Krakow and Auschwitz) and Hungary (Budapest).
Courses are taught in English in a variety of subjects including Economics, Business, Political Science, Cultural Studies, International Relations, Sociology and History. Participants learn or improve the Russian or Ukrainian language. Intensive language program is also offered: students can take language-only courses or directly enroll in university courses with local students.
Having a unique study abroad experience in this region will be a valuable addition to your resume and will open up various career opportunities in the future. Studying abroad in a non-traditional destination is valued the most because it shows your independence, maturity, willingness to learn, and ability to succeed in any environment. A variety of academic field trips in addition to extensive student support network from the EESA staff provide for an unforgettable, rewarding and unique study abroad experience.
The Most Affordable Program in Europe!
Host City: Kharkiv, Ukraine
* Academic Field Trips to 9 cities in 6 different countries:
- Russia: Moscow & St. Petersburg
- Czech Republic: Prague
- Poland: Krakow & Auschwitz
- Ukraine: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Pirogovo & Lviv
- Hungary: Budapest
- Austria: Vienna
* 24/7 on-site support from the EESA Center in Kharkiv, Ukraine
* Take classes in English in your field of study: economics, political science, business, international relations, history, cultural studies
* Improve or learn the Russian or Ukrainian language. Enroll in the intensive language program!
* Attend one of the oldest and most prominent universities in Eastern Europe