Edutrip International Culture Exchange Company Header Image Edutrip International Culture Exchange Company Header Image

Deep Understanding of China Plus Community Service

I learning a lot

I used to be extremely curious about how Chinese students study in real life, luckily by this voluntary chance I went to Chinese school in forth-tire city, feeling、touching and listening to their school life in person. This was an extremely impressive experience. I made a lot of foreign friends there and learned mandarin from them. We really had a good time there. I strongly suggest that teens all should go abroad to see their peers’life, for this can shape your ways of thinking and doing. From all perspectives I think this program is definitely woth a try.

Worth-trying

This meaningful volunteer experience bettered my understanding of oriental culture and Chinese students. Team buildings and various kind of activities really enriched our volunteer experiences. Through this program of volunteer abroad, I learned a lot about Chinese students’school life, which is definitely different from ours. Overall it was a very worth-trying volunteer program.