Edutrip International Culture Exchange Company Header Image Edutrip International Culture Exchange Company Header Image

Chinese Style Mandarin Summer Camp

• The Campus

an unique experience

I like this summer camp very much. I had a wonderful and unique experience in Beijing,China. The program schedule is very helpful in detailing this summer camp and two weeks for us is an ideal duration for this program. The morning mandarin classes in traditional courtyard of Beijing are very impressive,and various activities allow students to practice mandarin they had just learning in class,I think that is very useful for learning mandarin.The Great Wall, calligraphy and painting lessons are all highlights in this camp.Great job and congratulations for a successful program.

• The Campus

helpful to mandarin learning

The experience of study mandarin in Beijing traditional courtyard in Hutong area, the old traditional Chinese neighborhoods that are quickly disappearing, is really rare experience. I enjoy the atmosphere very much. And the activities after morning study is really helpful to practice my mandarin( I typed this for my daughter Judy,she really enjoyed her camp in China).