Edu-inter, International French School in Quebec City Header Image Edu-inter, International French School in Quebec City Header Image

Learn French and Volunteer in Quebec City

La Vie d'une Nouvelle Québécoise

Living in Quebec is like living in a completely different country, while still in Canada. The language, views, and lifestyle are all unique factors in making Quebec a destination for an experience of a lifetime. Edu-Inter helps aid in this experience with its structured program and well rounded activities. You will find yourself not only learning a new language here, but learning more about yourself. Edu-Inter gives that unconditional acceptance to help you do so.

Outstanding!

When I first arrived in Quebec City I instantly fell in love! Quebec City is very tourist friendly and the view is breathtaking. In my opinion Edu-Inter is a very effective program to learn french because they push you beyond your limits and at the same time you make lifetime friends from all over the world. My host family went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable and comfortable. I will never forget the special memories I made with them. I recommend this 5 star program to anyone, you won't be disappointed!

Edu-inter

Edu-inter has provided me with a truly genuine French immersion experience. The school is very flexible with it`s acceptance of students every monday and it`s ability to cater to the specific needs of students in course offerings. I feel very lucky to have found the program, with my unique situation of bringing two of my young children here, to live with an excellent host family. After eight weeks of study I am ready to bring our family back together. I will be retourning home with a great boost in my french language skills and a 1 and a 2 year old who comprehend French, thanks to a local daycare that Edu-inter helped me find. Génial!!

Life changing

well, if you want a good course I highly recommend EDU-INTER in quebec. It's located in the 755 Grande Allee close to downtown and all sorts of atractions. I personaly picked the language up in about 4 months.

I loved my beginners class

had a blast in intermidiate

and dont get me started in advanced

the teachers are all awesome and great people believe me, you will not be disapointed, Edu-Inter is the option to go.

Mon expérience à Québec.

L'école est l'une des meilleures institutions ou j'ai étudié. La combinaison des classes et les activités qu'on fait dans les cours de conversation sont tellement efficaces.Les activités que les professeurs utilisent ont l'air d'être des taches simples mais, même si on joue seulement, toutes ces choses sont les petites répétitions dont on a besoin pour vraiment commencer a utiliser les sujets qu'on vient d'étudier chaque jour, et pour essayer de maîtriser une langue.

A dominican in Edu inter

Well, first of all, im from the Dominican Republic and went to college Merici to study french with the EDU INTER PROGRAM, but, i was not with the whole program of staying at home, its a great program, you learn a lot, you communicate with the teachers and theres a cool enviroment, not only the classes but the fieldtrips that you make, the people that you get to know, i highly recommend this program for any fellow latino, you have mejicanos, colombianos,uruguayos under the same roof, also you have people from Montreal that only speak english and they would like to learn some french.- Theres a lot of culture and art involved in Quebec, in my words, Quebec it is Europe for the poor hahaha, i recommend the gastronomy, the restaurants are lovely and with great dishes, edu inter opened my eyes to the world that is out there and if you take your french courses seriously, youll do great

Great Experience!

When we were looking for a French immersion program for our 15 year old son, we had trouble finding reviews for any programs and the few for the Edu-inter program in Quebec City were negative. We were nervous, but after corresponding with a representative of the program decided to go ahead. So glad we did! Our son spent two weeks at the program in July and had an amazing experience. He stayed on the campus and spent the morning in French class and in the afternoons participated in horseback riding for a week and multi-activity camp for a week. He loved every minute of the experience and really improved his French language skills. He had a fantastic French teacher and made many friends from around the world. Attending during the Quebec summer festival was terrific. He loved the horseback riding at the beautiful stables about 20 minutes from the school but found that most of the other students participated in the multi-activity program. The administration was great at communicating with us about the details. We would highly recommend the Edu-inter teen French immersion program.

3 semanas estudiando francés

A pesar de que mi estadía fue corta en el programa, aprendí rápidamente el francés.
Fue una muy grata experiencia, superó todas mis expectativas.
Estudiar el idioma fue mucho más fácil de lo que pensé, gracias a la profesora, que nos ayudó muchísimo y buscó siempre la mejor manera para que podamos aprender.

Charlie`s Review

Edu-Inter is a great program that really helped me improve my French. The teachers and administration are very supportive and helpful and really take a priority in making sure the students understand the material. They really take the time for their students and the classes are well organized and even fun!

I took French immersion courses in primary and high school and I picked this program to improve my French after not studying French for over 5 years. I found the courses very organized and flexible and I was finally understanding material I never really understood in all my years studying in the past. It was finally sinking in.

It was great to live in Quebec City and be in the heart of Quebecois culture and history. I`ve made friends from all over the world and I even became involved in a French play. I highly recommend this program and I can`t wait to visit Quebec City again!