English Teaching and School Support - Madagascar
9-12 Week, 5-8 Week, 2-4 Week
* Specific teaching qualifications are not required, although these projects would be of interest to and benefit from people involved in education.
* Volunteers need to have a love for children and a passion for teaching.
* Volunteers need to be hard working, mature, motivated and able to show initiative.
* Good health and physical fitness are also required.
* Volunteers also need to be confident in speaking English, and French would be an advantage.
Cost in US$:
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
Program Fees Include:
* All project operating costs, equipment, tools and resources
* Pick up & drop off from Fort Dauphin airport
* 24/7 emergency support
* Orientation & Training
* 3 Meals a day
* Project Related Transport
* Project T-shirts
* Dedicated coordinators to assist you daily
* Project support and feedback sessions throughout your stay
* Assistance with optional activities and tours
* Assistance obtaining a local SIM Card for your phone
* Additional cultural and outdoor activities on Friday afternoons (and some evenings)
* Post-project involvement, and an exclusive return volunteer discount
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Youth Development
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 2-6
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is