Ecole Quebec Monde Header Image Ecole Quebec Monde Header Image

French Immersion Programs Groups - Private/Adult Clientele

• The Campus

Ecole Québec Monde - Québec, Canada

The experience I have had at Ecole Quebec Monde is unlike any other. Learning French is no easy task, but with the support from the teachers at this school you will have a lot of confidence that you can achieve your language learning goal. From the first day, the staff here makes it a top priority to ensure that you are comfortable and prepared. Then once you start your classes, it is evident that the teachers aren't there to get a pay check, but rather to walk alongside you and support the pace and learning style in which you want to take. Because of the positive and encouraging environment of Ecole Quebec Monde, I would recommend this school to anyone!

• The Campus

Very glad I choose this particular School

***** (5 stars)
I am a retired physician and I chose the Ecole Quebec Monde to improve my conversational skills ( which were rudimentary ) in french. The experience was excellent and very well worth my 3 weeks and the tuition. At the end of my time I was able to fairly easily converse with my Quebecois friends. I feel it was a very good “deal” and I am glad I did it.
The school is located across a major library in the heart of the basse ville on St Joseph, a street busy with people, small stores and lots of small restaurants. Classes are 3-5 in a very personalized setting. The first day I took an “entrance exam” to determine my skill level, I was low intermediate. I was then placed in a class with other “intermediate “ students (most of which were much younger than I ). Classes lasted 4 h daily with a 20 min intermission. The teachers are young, full of energy and very engaging. The style is conversational with a fair sprinkle of helpful grammar. So the time flies by. The language is Parisian french with a slight accent. All in all the school is run very professionally, the teachers are very competent.
I am glad I chose Quebec over Montreal. Quebec is really “french”. Rarely does one hear English spoken. And , fearing the notorious “Quebecois” accent, I was amazed that people respond in fairly clear “Parisian” french once they recognize that you are not from Quebec. Several of my English speaking Canadian co-students had come to Quebec City rather than Montreal for the same reasons.
The experience with my guest family was very good. Dinner conversations added another 1-2 hours of conversational french daily. I am so glad I did not chose to leave by myself.
Martin Echt, Wakefield, RI