Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Scholarships are Available
Regional scholarships as listed below.
* The Khwankeo Vajarodaya Scholarship
On 18 June 2010 EHL awarded the title of Honorary Professor to the Grand Chamberlain of the Royal House of Siam. Khun Khwankeo Vajarodaya, who graduated from EHL in 1951, distinguished himself by an outstanding career at the service of His Majesty the King of Thailand. On the occasion of his appointment to Honorary Professorship, EHL announced the creation of the Khwankeo Vajarodaya Scholarship, which was officially launched in Bangkok in September 2010. The scholarship will be granted each year to a talented young student from Thailand who does not have the means to study at EHL.
* The Sandoz Family Foundation Scholarship
The Sandoz Family Foundation has recently launched a scholarship that will be granted each year to a talented young student from Brazil who does not have the means to study at EHL.
* EHL - AISF Scholarship
EHL in collaboration with AISF (Albanian International Scholarship Foundation) has recently launched a scholarship that will be granted each year to a talented young student from Albania or Kosovo who does not have the means to study at EHL. Candidates wishing to apply for a Regional Scholarship should follow the regular scholarship application procedure as indicated below (see EHL's scholarship programme).
* EHL's scholarship programme
Scholarships are available for prospective students applying to EHL's undergraduate and graduate programmes starting in 2012 (Diploma, Bachelor and Master programmes). They are granted on the basis of merit and demonstrated financial need to outstanding students who have successfully completed the various steps of the selection process. The amounts granted to incoming students may vary from "Tuition and compulsory fees" scholarships to scholarships covering half of the tuition fees. Scholarships cover the entire period of study at EHL, provided that the results of the student are satisfying.
* Prospective students who wish to apply for a scholarship must first start their admission application and indicate on their online application form - under Miscellaneous - that they intend to apply for a scholarship.
* Applicants must then fill out the electronic scholarship budget form and gather all the following documents:
- A motivation letter explaining the reasons why they wish to apply for a scholarship, why they have decided to study at EHL and describing their career objectives;
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume);
- A letter of recommendation from 3 teachers of their former secondary school / higher education institution, or from 3 employers if they have finished their studies for more than 2 years;
- A letter of recommendation from a former employer (if applicable);
- The completed electronic scholarship budget form (please download the document at the bottom of this page);
- Relevant certificates as indicated in the electronic scholarship budget form.
- A copy of the passport
The scholarship application package can then be submitted to the email address indicated below. Please note that incomplete applications or applications submitted before applying for admission to EHL will not be considered!
* The application deadlines are the following:
- Bachelor programme, 1 February for the September intake, 1 August for the February intake.
- Diploma programme, 15 May for the September intake, 15 November for the February intake.
- Master programme, 15 May.
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview Required
- Online Application
- Written Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network