Tracking and Bird Language Odyssey in Kenya
Experience Tracking and Bird Language Odyssey in Kenya. Participants get to experience the grasslands of Africa, home to the planet’s greatest concentration of large wildlife. They get the rare chance to experience the grasslands on foot, and not just by caravan. They get the opportunity to come into direct contact with the smells, sounds and sights of the plains.
Southern Kenya boasts a fascinating array of wildlife, including the Big 5 (buffalo, rhino, elephants, leopards, lions), antelope species, and several other mammals, as well as a wide range of birds, amphibians, and reptiles. The area is probably the most diverse terrestrial ecosystem you will find on the planet, and one that never fails to enthral its visitors.
1. Take part in an epic odyssey through the heartland of Africa.
2. Learn how to identify and follow the tracks of large wildlife.
3. Head out on foot and engage in game drives on conservancy land next to Tsavo National Park.
4. Learn from experienced instructors and be guided by members of the Watta tribe.
5. Learn the basics of bird language.
This Program is open to