MD / PhD Track Program
Singapore: Singapore City
Enroll in this ambitious MD-PhD seven-year track program at the National University of Singapore. In conjunction with Duke University, students will have the opportunity to earn their Medical Degree along with a PhD in Integrated Biology and Medicine. This program is best for medical students who are interested in research-oriented careers which combine biomedical research with clinical practice.
1. Earn MD-PhD abroad in Singapore.
2. Enroll in a joint program offered by NUS and Duke University.
3. Prepare yourself for a leading career in the field of medical research.
4. Benefit from our practical focus on translational bioscience.
5. PhD program offers a stipend and requires no tuition fees.
- Biomedical Sciences
This Program is open to
Singapore: Singapore City Singapore: Singapore City Show less
Pursue your PhD in Integrated Biology and Medicine at the National University of Singapore through this four to five year program offered in conjunction with Duke University....