134 W. 26th St., Suite 1200 New York, NY 10001 United States
Please contact us for specific dates
Dream Careers is the premier All-Inclusive Summer Internship Program for college students with locations worldwide.
Dream Careers Barcelona provides the perfect blend of new and familiar cultural experiences. Barcelona is one of Europe's gems rich in culture and history, along with endless professional possibilities. Get to know one of the world's most beautiful cities while experiencing the international workplace!
The Program has 4 components:
1) Guaranteed Internship Placement:
Your Internship Coordinator will help you secure a position at a sought-after company in your chosen field, guaranteed. The program guarantees all enrolled fashion participants placement in a fashion internship and will support you throughout the summer to make sure that you get the most out of your internship. Students are placed at top event planning firms both large and small. The program guarantees all enrolled event planning participants placement in a event planning internship and will support you throughout the summer to make sure that you get the most out of your internship.
2) Room & Board:
You will receive room & board at Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona, where you be living with 100 other college students enrolled in the Program. The Program also provides daily transportation to and from work.
3) Weekend Activities:
Each weekend the Program takes the entire group on fun weekend trip to some of the most exciting destinations in and around our host cities. Weekend activities such as a weekend in Mallorca, River Trekking the Pyrenees, flamenco shows, and daytrips to Stiges have thrilled our participants in the past.
4) Seminar Series:
Once a week Dream Careers participants are given the rare opportunity to attend seminars to hear the stories and advice of corporate CEOs, best-selling authors, high-powered political figures and famous figures from the entertainment world. The Seminar Series is a uniquely inspiring and educational forum that changes students lives by giving them the confidence, strategies and support they need to discover and pursue their career dreams.
Since we have a Rolling Admissions Process, we encourage interested students to apply as soon as possible.
* Must be between the ages of 18-26
* Must be enrolled as a full-time student at a four-year university or college
* All majors welcome to apply
* All years in school welcome to apply
Here is a list of what is included in that cost:
* A Guaranteed Internship in the industry of your choice and a company you approve
* Housing for eight weeks at the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona
* Meal plan at campus dining hall for breakfast and dinner
* Daily transportation: 2 monthly unlimited Metro Card
* Six organized group weekend activities to the best locations in and around Barcelona
* Career and life coaching through our Summer Intern Seminar Series--best selling authors, famous television personalities, CEOs of major companies, and high-profile political figures.
* A professionally revised resume
* Expert interview coaching
* Professional staff assistance with 24-hour on-site service
* Welcome dinner
* Graduation event
* Dream Careers Program Book
* Dream Careers T-shirt and other gift items
American, Canadian and European Participants.
Our mission is to inspire and enable customers to begin their dream careers.
UOD secures everything that a solo internship search would not. For example, it guaranteed I got reasonable housing in NYC, group activities that enhanced my experience in NYC, and provided career...More
Did you participate on a program with Dream Careers?
Share your thoughts!