Cuba: Havana Weekend Getaway
Discover Corps' Havana Weekend Getaway is a wonderful opportunity to explore the vibrant culture and customs of Cuba with limited travel time.
Travelers will arrive in Havana to join a panoramic tour of the city's main sites and grand squares, and also get a deep understanding of Cuba's rich musical heritage. Travelers will also have the opportunity to walk through the colorful streets of old Havana, eat at local paladars, and get a taste of Cuban nightlife.
1. Visit Havana for a weekend uncovering the city's main sites.
2. Walk along the cobblestone streets of old Havana.
3. Uncover Cuba's artistic heritage at the Museum of Fine Arts and at private art galleries.
4. Tour the home of one of Cuba's most famous residents, Ernest Hemingway.
5. Visit the factory transformed into a hub for Cuban art and music.
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Cuba: Havana, Viñales Cuba: Havana, Viñales Show less
Preserving Nature's Wonders takes participants to different stunning locations, from Havana's vibrant architectural mix to Viñales Valley's karst landscape. Participants...