Discover Corps Header Image Discover Corps Header Image

Cuba: Building Bridges

June/July trip to Cuba with Discover Corps

I absolutely recommend Discover Corps for a trip to Cuba. The entire trip exceeded all my expectations.
The trip was extremely well coordinated, interesting, informative and a lot of fun. It was a very diversified, well balanced agenda with lots of wonderful opportunities to meet the people of Cuba (artists, musicians, dancers, professors, students, farmers, etc.)

The accommodations and restaurants were all above any expectations I had prior to the trip.

If you are planning a trip to Cuba, I highly recommend booking with Discover Corps

A Remarkable Trip

A remarkable trip because we were given a balanced view of Cuba by very well informed and enthusiastic leaders. We experienced art, music, dance, architecture, wonderful views, excellent food and most importantly meeting the Cuban people in many different settings. Hotels and bus travel were both comfortable and enjoyable.
I highly recommend this trip with Discover Corps. And I am looking forward to a return. J.A. Steeves

CUBA trip of a lifetime

This is the second time my family and I have traveled with DiscoverCorps. The educational and cultural experiences were extremely informative and enlightening. Experiences, I think, you do not get with any other group. Meetings with artists, doctors, professors, musicians, community program leaders and local families. The tour guide was a fountain of knowledge; If he did not know the answer he would find out and get back to you. I felt extremely safe and well taken care of. CUBA is a must see with a company that has the in-depth people-to-people connections with the fast changing country. I would choose DiscoverCorps again.

Cuba

This trip was fantastic! The architecture alone was worth it. We met lots of ordinary people living their lives in a culture that was virtually self-sustaining, having a wonderful lack of corporate product presence. They have built social capital instead of financial and product capital. The tour guide was incredibly knowledge-able and welcoming.