Department of International Polish Studies Semester/Year Abroad Programme
Fall, Spring, Academic Year
September-December, February-June, September-June
- Art & Fine Arts
- Ethnic Studies
- European Studies
- Foreign Language
- Interreligious & Interethnic Relations
- Languages & Linguistics
- Liberal Arts
- Religious Studies
- Russian & East European Studies
- Social Sciences
- Tv & Media Production
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
The IPS tuition fee is 5,000 USD per semester, which covers the costs of:
* Four selected courses, including private tutorials and course materials (the cost of each additional course is USD 600).
* Full access to the IPS computer lab with broadband Internet and multimedia technology, all university libraries, and all other standard university facilities.
* IPS student services including dedicated support staff, integration team, internship assistance, orientation, culture shock workshops, all cultural and tourist events in Kraków organized by IPS.
* Transfer from point of arrival to Krakow.
* The costs of accommodation and transportation for one (1) IPS study trip.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network