Argentina: Buenos Aires
Flexible program stays from January through May
DanceAbroad is designed as an intensive dance program. We understand that each dancer's needs and interests are different. DanceAbroad is unique, in that we work with each student to design a program of study that is best suited to him or her. We encourage students to design a program of study that will improve their technique and inspire them artistically. Classes are small, usually no more than 15 dancers per class, so students receive individual attention and the specific corrections that they need to improve.
DanceAbroad not only emphasizes dance, but places great importance in learning the language of Argentina. Students will be required to take an intensive Spanish course where they will receive 3.0 to 4.0 college credits, depending on their United States home university's credit system.
- Intense Dance Training
- Academic College Credit
- Full-Time Student Status
- 18 Week Semesters
- 20+ Hours Dancing Per Week
- All-inclusive Classes and Housing
- Spanish Instruction for College Credit
- Cultural Exploration and Artistic Fulfilment
- Arrangements for all classes and housing
- College credit
- Transportation to and from the airport and guidance with travel plans.
- Orientation and guidance for living in Buenos Aires.
- Emergency contacts in Buenos Aires.
- Contacts in the USA and in Argentina for parents and students.
- General help and guidance with day-to-day issues.
- Cultural events and outings in Buenos Aires
- Guided excursions within and outside of Buenos Aires.
Bachelors Degree (Undergraduate)
Independently or in Groups
DanceAbroad's mission is to provide dancers with the opportunity to travel and experience Argentina while continuing to study dance. We wish to provide the experience of an intensive dance program and immersion in the language and culture of Argentina.