Educating Children About Environment and African Wild Animals
9-12 Week, 5-8 Week, 2-4 Week, 1-2 Week
Starts every saturday
* A minimum of 18 years old, unless accompanied by a parent/carer;
* Having a passion and love for animals;
* Be able to communicate in English.
** No specific skills are required. We need your enthusiasm and dynamism.
Cost in US$:
from 750 USD to 5580 USD
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
These costs include:
* Transfer return from the Hoedspruit Airport to the project site
* 3 meals per day, tea, coffee, juice
* A trip to town each week
* A donation to the project
* Training and supervision
These costs do not include:
* Travel to and from Hoedspruit, South Africa
* Passport / visa
* Travel insurance, which is compulsory for all participants and a cancellation insurance
* Personal expenses such as telephone bills, Internet, souvenirs, etc.
* Any excursions undertaken by the volunteer
- Animal Welfare
- English Teaching
- Natural Resources
A person dynamic who like teaching children, wildlife and outdoor activities.
from 18 to 77
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of between 4 and 8
Application Process Involves
Typically The Application Process Time is