Educating Children About Environment and African Wild Animals
The Daktari Bush School and Wildlife Orphanage is looking for volunteers to help with the care of orphaned animals and the management of interactive lessons about wildlife and the environment for underprivileged children. Every Monday, Daktari gathers a group of eight children in South Africa for a week-long environmental education. Volunteers become teachers to these children, providing them with the opportunity to learn about wildlife conservation and their heritage while encouraging them to interact with their surroundings and hopefully discover a passion for the environment.
1. Gain experience in teaching children in South Africa.
2. Take care of orphaned animals at the wildlife orphanage.
3. Get the chance to visit the African bush and go on safaris.
4. Become part of the Daktari family and enjoy a warm welcome.
5. Contribute to a good cause for the environment while helping children.