CW Latin America /Connecting Worlds Argentina Header Image CW Latin America /Connecting Worlds Argentina Header Image

Teach English in Colombia - Apply for a paid Fellowship

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

An amazing year in an amazing country

I first stumbled upon CW after my college graduation, unsure of what I wanted to do but knew I wanted to be abroad. I never considered myself a teacher and was nervous about standing up in front of a classroom of teenagers since I had no teaching experience. This program through CW proved to be the perfect fit for me. I work as a co-teacher with a Colombian teacher also in the classroom. Applying to the program was easy and fast. Cris, the founder and director of CW, is super nice and always available to answer any and all questions, believe me I had a ton! Colombia is a wonderful country with delicious food, beautiful cities, and kind people. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking to live abroad and experience a new culture. After this program I am hoping to obtain another teaching job in a different country and I owe finding my passion for teaching all to this incredible experience. Thanks so much CW! -Sara :)

• CW Latin America /Connecting Worlds Argentina responded to this review September 16, 2016 at 10:46 AM

Thanks Sarita! We're happy you feel it was the right decision and grateful for the energy you brought to the program.

I'm glad it all worked out for you and I hope everything continues to go well!

We appreciate the review! (Cris, CW)