Curtin University Header Image Curtin University Header Image

Study Abroad at Curtin University

Australia spring 2016

Studying abroad at Curtin University in Perth Australia was probably the most exciting and rewarding thing I have done so far in my college career and even in my life. I miss it all the time and often wish I could have the ability to start again and this time stay longer. Classes were not all together too difficult, although most grades were made up of a mid term and a final or a big project and a final. This is very different from the US where I have piles of homework every night. I was able to learn a lot too since I did not have to put all my time into school. There is so much to see and do in and around Perth and it's absolutely incredible. Hopefully I get the chance to some day visit again.

Curtin University February - July 2016

Curtin University is a world class establishment. It excels in providing a culturally and academically excellent program. The administration is always looking to help. Instructors genuinely care for their students and provide the best education possible. There is always something to do whether it be through the Guild, the Study Abroad office, or through other various departments on campus. It is a great experience recommended for anyone looking to study in Australia.