Cultural Life Tanzania Header Image Cultural Life Tanzania Header Image

Volunteer Primary School Teaching in Tanzania

Dream come true!

Tanzania has been a dream come true for me. I am so happy with my decision choosing Cultural Life Tanzania. CLT has been great throughout the entire process.
At airport arrival i was picked up on time and driven to Arusha. There is was helped into a bus to go further to Karatu where my project was held. Off the bus I was picked up safely and together we went to my future home for the next 3 months. My hosting family was absolutely lovely and so nice to me, forever grateful to them! I had an amazing experience working at Gendaa Primary School and made some excellent connections and friendship bond that will last forever. The school was in walking distance which was very comfortable. The teachers were always ready to help me if I was in doubt of anything which was incredibly nice.
I am so thankful for all the assistance they provided for me and helping me wit my numerous questions about so many things. I'm hugely thankful for the role CLT has played to get me to Tanzania, and thanks to them, as well as the great family I was placed with.