Brazil: Curitiba, Florianopolis, Rio de Janeiro and 2 other cities
Cultural and racial diversity, food for all appetites, hospitable people and tons of natural beauty in a land full of incredible and diverse landscapes, Brazil has it all. From mountains to amazing beaches, from frenetic big cities to a calm countryside - living in Brazil is a unique and unforgettable experience. Now is your chance to live, explore, and gain professional development in Brazil!
Cultural Embrace by API organizes internships throughout Brazil for students in a variety of professional fields. We are able to make placements in the following categories in Brazil: Business (economics, administration, accounting, marketing, PR, trade), Law, Education, Hospitality/Tourism, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, and Computer Science. If your field of interest falls within one of those categories, let us know and we can tell you what we have available!
The minimum length for this program is 4 weeks and maximum duration is 6 months. Portuguese or Spanish language skills are useful but not required. Optional Portuguese language lessons are available if desired. Due to recent chances in the Brazilian visa process, all of our participants are now required to travel on a student visa to Brazil. In order to become eligible for this visa, participants are required to take a class at a Brazilian University (unless they are interning within a university department). Most positions pay a small stipend (~US$200/month) to cover the complete cost of the tuition for the required class. CE by API will assist you in the visa process before you leave for Brazil.
Internship in Brazil Offers:
• Practical international work experience in your field of interest
• A reference from your employer upon completion of your term
• An opportunity to broaden your perspective and worldview
• An opportunity to participate in and learn local cultural activities (e.g.: sports, music, cooking)
• Memorable travel experiences with the chance to see exotic sites you have always dreamed about
• The ability to make lifelong friends from around the globe
• A valuable work experience that strengthens your resume, exhibiting your diligence, independence, and intercultural experiences
• A great way to develop and support your self-confidence and interpersonal skills