Gain work experience and immerse yourself with the local Argentinean culture, while practicing your Spanish. Our goals are to improve your professional qualifications and to give you hands-on experience into the international work environment.
Our local partners have built a solid reputation in Argentina, and through their many years of experience, they have found and continue to seek new internship opportunities according to the interests and needs of our participants. Internship placements are available in Buenos Aires and Cordoba in a variety of industries.
Candidates are carefully selected based on their profiles and similarly, we recruit companies and organizations most suitable for you to develop your professional objectives. Examples of the fields that we have found internship placements for are: administration, finance, marketing, hospitality and tourism, IT, architecture, engineering, social work, education, journalism, and more.
The minimum duration for this internship program is 8 weeks. You must have an intermediate level of Spanish or higher. You will have to take a proficiency test prior to your placement, and if you need additional lessons to get your language skills up to par, we can arrange for additional Spanish classes (1 week of Spanish classes are already included in program fee). Most internships are NOT paid due to legal visa regulations, however a bonus could be offered at the discretion of the company.
* Practical international work experience in your field of interest
* A reference from your employer upon completion of your term
* An opportunity to broaden your perspective and worldview
* An opportunity to participate in and learn local cultural activities (e.g.: sports, music, cooking)
* Memorable travel experiences with the chance to see exotic sites you have always dreamed about
* The ability to make lifelong friends from around the globe
* Valuable work experience that strengthens your resume, exhibiting your diligence, independence, and intercultural experiences
* A great way to develop and support your self-confidence and interpersonal skills