Marine Wildlife Conservation in Southern Thailand
3-6 Months, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Cost in US$:
Please contact us directly for more information
Program Fees Include:
• Accommodation: Our comfortable volunteer house is located by one Phuket's pristine beaches includes clean, shared rooms (with fans) and bathrooms with hot showers. Wireless internet and utilities are included.
• Airport pickup: upon arrival only.
• Daily transfers: between the accommodation and project site.
• Insurance: Covers accidents 24 hours a day during your volunteering time.
• Orientation and support: Includes comprehensive pre departure information, and briefing of the project and the island.
• Additional activities: Cultural tour around the island and welcome dinner.
• On site coordinator.
- Animal Welfare
- Human Rights
- Marine Conservation
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, Worldwide, South African, Kiwi and Asian Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
- Guest House
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is