Marketing Support Internship
• Proactive, can-do attitude. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative, is eager to explore new avenues and create new opportunities.
• Irrespective of your degree or background, you should possess an exceptional ability to problem solve, be a team player and think creatively.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are a must for this position.
• Native English speaker with good English writing skills
• Strong business acumen
• A history of creativity/innovation
• Impressive research skills
• Friendly and an excellent communicator
• Analytic and problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
This Program is open to
American, Canadian, Australian, South African and Kiwi Participants.
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application